Released: Beginner's Guide for PHP Development with NetBeans IDE
NetBeans has many features that greatly simplify PHP development, and with its several features and great flexibility, PHP developers can become overwhelmed by the IDE's options. This book provides step-by-step instructions that show you how to take control of the environment and make use of these features to make your PHP application development more efficient and productive than ever before.
"PHP Application Development with NetBeans: Beginner's Guide" leads you through the crucial parts of PHP programming and shows you how to use the features of NetBeans that will improve your PHP development experience, through clear and easy instructions.
The book gets you started with the development environment and tools, and takes you through working on practical projects with a clear focus. With each chapter being mission-critical, the book is a perfect companion to boost your PHP coding productivity and gain experience with even complex projects.
The book starts with setting up the PHP development environment and introduces exciting and useful IDE features. You'll learn how to build real life PHP projects such as Facebook like Status Updater and even User Registration, Login & Logout application. Also the book will introduce you with some must know development tools such as debugging & testing tools, source documenter tools, and versioning tools.
Working with the NetBeans IDE for PHP development has its own advantages, and this book reassures the purpose. This book is full of illustrations, screenshots, and clear instructions to take your PHP development to a new level and even shows you time-saving tricks and other productivity enhancements.
- Clear step-by-step instructions with lots of practical examples
- Develop cutting-edge PHP applications like never before with the help of this popular IDE, through quick and simple techniques
- Experience exciting features of PHP application development with real-life PHP projects
- Develop PHP applications by leveraging NetBeans functionality
- Set up your PHP development environment on various platforms, keeping intact the best features of the IDE
- Learn PHP development in a fun and easy way with impressive real life PHP applications
- Develop your applications faster through smart planning
- Debug and test your PHP projects with clear instructions and easy tips
- Document your source codes with zero effort using NetBeans
- Enhance the power of PHP development with version controlling tool, Git
- Acquire sharp usage of NetBeans and apply in fast paced development environments through mission-critical chapters
Who this book is for:
The book is aimed at PHP developers who wish to develop PHP applications while taking advantage of NetBeans functionality to ease their software development efforts and utilize the powerful features of the IDE. Familiarity with NetBeans is not assumed. However, a little familiarity with PHP development is expected.
Checkout: Reviews at Amazon
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)