Epictetus 0.3.3 Beta: Database Desktop Manager on the NetBeans Platform
Epictetus is a free cross-platform database tool. It works with Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird, HsqlDB, H2.
Apart from interface changes and Excel data export, this release contains some new experimental features for Oracle. I plan to do the same for PostgreSQL and Firebird in next version.
- Excel export
- Oracle: new supported objects (functions, procedures, packages, jobs)
- Oracle: manage packages (view and edit definitions and bodies)
- Oracle: manage functions and procedures (view and edit source)
- Oracle: show flag of validity for functions, procedures, packages, jobs
- Oracle: show error log for functions, procedures, packages
Java 1.5 or later
- Epictetus 0.3.1 Video Demonstration
- RSS Feed
- Interview: Konstantin Chikarev on Epictetus Database Manager
Powered by NetBeans Platform
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)